Early Registration Deadline:
April 05, 2018
Standard Registration Deadline:
April 26, 2018
Late/Onsite Registration Deadline:
from April 26, 2018
April 9, 2018
IEEE 2018 Wireless Interim Meeting Managers
MTG Events Pty Ltd
P: +61 2 9057 9072
Accommodation at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Warsaw Marriott Hotel Address:
Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79 Warsaw 00-697 Poland
Reservations Tel: +48 22 630 55 28
Main Hotel Tel: +48-22-6306306
ACCOMMODATION BOOKING DEADLINE: APRIL 9, 2018, AT 5PM CENTRAL EUROPE TIME
The deadline for booking your accommodation at the specially discounted rate for IEEE delegates at the Warsaw Marriott is April 9, 2018. Bookings made after April 9, 2018 will be based on the hotels availability and rate of the day. The discounted rate negotiated for attendees of the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Meeting 2018 will NOT be available.
|IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE RESERVATION FORM:
Please read this BEFORE booking your room: The online Marriott reservation web page is very limited in functionality. It only covers the dates from May 5-12, 2018 even though the group rate is available 5 days before and 5 days after that. Also, the only room option that is shown is the Standard Room SG/DBL. If that is what you need, then read the important points to know information and book your room.
If you wish to book one of the other room types shown in the table below or wish to include dates outside the range of May 5-12, 2018 then you must contact the reservation department directly: +48 22 630 55 28; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. When you call or email, identify the meeting as IEEE.
You can use this site to make new reservations as well as to make an changes or cancelations.
Warsaw Marriot Hotel Rates
The following rates have been secured for IEEE 802 Interim meeting attendees, including breakfast:
Warsaw Marriott Hotel (5 Star)
|Room Type||Room & Breakfast Single Rate||Room & Breakfast
|PLN 660.00||PLN 680.00|
|Government||PLN 594.00||PLN 612.00|
- Prices are listed per room per night and are quoted in Polish Zloty (PLN)
- Rates are exclusive of local taxes and will be subject to an additional 8% VAT
- Bed and breakfast rates include breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fiin the room
- If you wish to book a suite, Government rate or additional person please contact the hotel directly and quote IEEE, as only the Standard Room is able to be booked online.
- A group Rate has been negotiated for IEEE 802 Interim delegates and are the lowest rates offered during the Meeting Dates, with the exception of government rates, air crew rates, negotiated corporate discounts, weekend rates and internet rates offered less than 72 hours prior to the first day of the Meeting. Should lower rates be offered by the Hotel (excluding the above-referenced categories), the rate shall be honoured.
- Rate Extension: The Group Rate will be offered for a period of five (5) days before (May 6, 2016), and five (5) days after (May 11, 2016) the Meeting Dates.
By clicking on the link above you will be directed to the Warsaw Marriott Hotels reservation link created specifically for IEEE 802 Wireless Interim delegates.
Deadline for Accommodation Booking
The deadline for booking your accommodation at the Warsaw Marriott is April 9, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Central European Time. Please make sure you book your hotel room prior to this date. Bookings after this date will be based on the hotels availability.
Breakfast will be served in the Lilla Weneda restaurant at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel. Should breakfast be taken in the bedroom, the prevailing menu price plus service charge will apply.
Change of Booking
Any changes to a reservation must be notified directly to the Warsaw Marriott Hotel.
Check in and Check out Times
Check in time is 1600 and check out is at 1200 noon. Early check in and late check outs are subject to availability.
You may cancel and/or make changes up to 1 day in advance of your arrival date without penalty. After that you will be charged for your entire stay. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, a departure fee may be charged.